100% Rain Water Harvesting in this Upcoming Apartment in Hosahalli, Bangalore
Rainwater harvesting in Bangalore can provide enough water to the population; much more than what they get from the Cauvery river. Increasing Demand and accelerating dearth of water supply have made its conservation a world-wide survival issue. The need of the hour is to incorporate alternate water sources for daily use.
Now, where to get that alternate source of water? The rainwater harvesting in homes, apartments, and flats is the alternative for the most important natural resource on which the entire globe relies on. As Bangalore is IT hub of the nation, apartments and flats are mushrooming all over and giving a continuous boom to the housing sector. While designing apartments builders can carefully invest in Sustainable technologies to provide supplementary water requirement.
Bearing the same in mind, Godrej Aqua the untapped and untouched residential apartments coming up in the prominent area of Bangalore has 100% rainwater harvesting. With the intention to not just build the home, but to put foundation that will overturn or remodel the way water is used in Bangalore, Godrej Properties have sprung up Godrej Aqua, a home in Bangalore with uninterrupted water supply. The builders have thought a step ahead with whatever they have put their hands to build this property. Godrej Aqua is built to set foot that’s supported by four solid principles - Recharge, Reduce, Recycle and the Water Quality. Thereby affirming that the idea of water adequacy in every home is a truth that’s well within reach. The property has a fully sustainable water management system, Bio Moor for Natural purification process to provide the inmates drinking water straight from the tap.
Why Rainwater Harvesting?
Rainwater Harvesting promotes self-sufficiency and has many benefits while the main is that it is a sustainable practice of water management that can be implemented by anyone.
• Collecting and using rainwater instead of using municipal water reduced your water bill.
• It is a great backup of water supply for emergencies. It helps meet the peaked demand during summer months as collected rainwater can be treated for appropriate uses.
• Collecting rainwater can reduce the need for imported water for the communities that rely on them to supply their daily needs.
• It is also beneficial to maintain a healthy vegetation patch all around and saves money on maintenance and landscaping needs of the property. As it is free from all type of pollutants, chlorination and man-made contamination, therefore, it is healthy for plants and trees
• Rainwater harvesting mitigates climate impact, improves soil health, reduces carbon footprint and is drought proof and flood proof. It recharges the level of groundwater and protects local watershed.
With the full understanding of the benefits of rain water harvesting you should also align with Mother Earth and start collecting it to protect our environment, ourselves and our future generation just like Godrej Aqua has taken one step to provide water sufficiency to its inmates.
What Makes Godrej Aqua More Affordable Compared To Others